這十個改善建議都是屬於「格主」面的建議，而不是「讀者」面的，不知道有沒有人會寫一篇文章關於「十個在部落格留言的建議」？（倒是有搜尋到 Top 10 Tips on Promoting Your Blog 之類的文章。）
10 Tips to Improve the Comment Section of Your Blog
January 18, 2006
by Christian Watson
For many blog posts, the comments section – where the discussion occurs – is as important as the post itself.
This is where the original idea or technique gets tested, refined and extended, questions are answered, and other options to it are presented.
Consequently, it”s worth taking the time to make your comments section as user-friendly and as attractive as the rest of your site.
Here are some tips to bring the design of your comments section up a notch or two:
- Clearly separate each comment by putting a border around it, using a light colored background or adding a dividing line between each.
- Differentiate the comment”s meta data (commenter name, date posted, permalink, etc) from the comment by styling it differently. Use some combination of a different font, font-size, font color or background. Or, try putting the meta data off to one side, so that it doesn”t get in the way of the comment flow.
- Alternate comment background colors to make them easier to tell apart.
- Add a number to each comment so that other commenters can easily refer to it.
- Differentiate author comments so that readers can easily see your contribution to the discussion. Try using a different background and border and/or adding something like “Author Comment” to the meta data.
- Add gravatars to your comments to spice them up and to give your commenters a little more “name recognition”.
在回應中加入 gravatars ，為其增加點情趣，這樣也更加的有助於識別你的讀者。
- Add a permalink to each comment so that other people can link to it – either from within the discussion or from other sites.
- Add some graphical interest to your meta data by using icons – for example, a speech bubble icon for the posting date and a user icon for the commenter”s name.
- Say how many comments have been posted in your comments header. For example, “9 Comments Posted. Add Yours”.
- Add live comment preview to your comment form so that commenters can see how their comment will read as they type it. This is especially helpful in making sure that links work correctly.
- (bonus)Add the ability for readers to subscribe to comments by email or RSS.
讓大家可以通過 RSS 或 EMAIL 訂閱你的回應。
無名可以辦得到的有 1, 2, 7, 8(?), 9(?), 11
目前無名還沒有辦法的功能（或者我還沒想到可以在無名解決的，如果可以請大家不吝告知） 3, 4, 5, 6, 10